Fully funded by the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner
Free E-Safety Workshops
For Secondary School Students
We offer free educational, information and interactive workshops to teach students in secondary schools about staying safe online as well as on the phone.
//: We Cover the following:
- Social networking
- Sexual and terrorist grooming
- Dangerous chat rooms
- Online gaming threats
- Revenge pornography
//: Teaching young adults:
- What to trust online?
- How to spot good and bad websites?
- How to deal with cyberbullying?
- Dealing with online reputation.
- Cyber-vetting and its importance.
- Highlighting the issues of sharing information on electrical devices.