Importance of Revision
The importance of Revision cannot be understated. It is essential for success in any academically challenging course, such as the GCSEs. At our Revision Sessions, we go through all the main points that you need to know for your exams. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have about the material. We will also be providing you with some tips and techniques that will help you to improve your revision process. If you are looking for a Revision Session that will be of benefit to you, then look no further! Our expert team will help you to Make The Most Of Your GCSE Revision Sessions.
How Our Revision Sessions are Different?
- They are taught by subject specialists: All of our revision sessions are taught by teachers who are specialists in their field. This means that you will be getting the best possible information and tips to help you succeed.
- A combination of several tutors: In each session, you will have the chance to work with a variety of different tutors. This will give you a well-rounded revision experience and help you to learn from different teaching styles.
- Set timetable: Our revision sessions are held on a set timetable, so you can plan your time accordingly. This will help you to make the most of your time and make sure that you are getting the most out of each session.
What You Can Expect from Our Revision Sessions?
- Access to our e-learning platform
- From 2018-2022 we have a result of 100% pass rate
- 90% obtaining grade 7 (A) or Higher (A*)
- OCR accredited exam centre
Duration & Place
- GCSE Revision Session will be held online between 9th February-6th April 2023.
- This is a ten-session block booking and all sessions should be attended, there will be no rearrangements, cancellations, or refunds for these sessions.
How to Book a Revision Session with Us?
Telephone: 01902 509 209
Email: [email protected]