SCHOOL OF CODING LIMITED through the ERDF AIM for GOLD project are seeking quotations for Specification of items required:
20 Virtual Reality Headsets
- Must be compatible with Nvidia GTX 1060.
- Two Touch Controllers
- Must have video output
- Must operate on battery power without AC cable
4 VR Ready PCs with the following features
- Intel Core i9 9900K processor.
- Octa core processor.
- Processor speed 3.6GHz.
- 16GB RAM DDR4.
- 2TB HDD storage.
- 500GB SSD storage.
- Hard drive speed 5400RPM.
- Dedicated graphics.
- NVIDIA RTX 2080 with 8GB memory.
- 3 x USB 3.0 ports.
- 4 x USB 3.1 ports.
- Ethernet port.
- 2 HDMI ports.
- 1 VGA port.
- 1 DVI port.
- Wireless/Wi-Fi enabled.
- Microsoft Windows 10.
8 27 inch Computer Monitors with following features
- 27inch screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- IPS Panel
- 60Hz refresh rate
- 4MS Response Time
- HDMI Connectivity
7 VR Ready laptops with the following features
- Windows 10 Home 64
- Intel Core i7 9750H (2.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.5 GHz base with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB cache, 6 cores)
- 144 Hz 39.6 cm (15.6″) diagonal Full-HD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- 8 GB DDR4 2666 Hz memory; 512 GB PCIe SSD Storage
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Max-Q (6 GB GDDR6 dedicated); Improved cooling; Upgrade access door; 4-zone lighting backlit keyboard with numeric keypad and NKRO; Faster 2×2 Wi-Fi
10 Laptops with the following features
- Windows 10 Home 64
- Intel Core i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 6 cm (15.6″) diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- 8 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2 GB GDDR5); Faster 2×2 Wi-Fi; B&O PLAY audio; Windows Hello ready HD Webcam; Backlit Keyboard; HP Fast Charge;
4 STEAM based Virtual Reality simulation units with following features
- Contoured Flexible headset
- 2 Steam VR base stations
- 2 Controllers
- Wireless Connector
- 1440 x 1600 pixel per eye
- Integrated headphones
- 3D Spatial audio
Applicants are required to submit quotations which addresses the specification. All quotes will be scored against an assessment criteria, which will consist of the following:
|Understanding of Specification & Confidence of Delivery||1/3|
|Expertise, Knowledge and Creativity.||1/3|
If you wish to apply please send a written/typed quotation document which addresses the speciation to [email protected]
If you require further information please contact: Manny Athwal, Director, 01902 509 209
Date Posted: 23.08.2019
Closing Date: 02.09.2019
This project is part funded by European Regional Development Fund.